IT Audit Semi-Senior - Corporate and Financial Services Clients
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by a Top 10 Practice firm in Birmingham to recruit an IT audit Semi-Senior to join their technology risk team.
What you can expect:
- Be part of a 36 month training programme where you will have an opportunity to explore various areas of technology risk, namely: cyber security, IT internal audit, data analytics, IT governance and information security.
- Become an expert in emerging and established risk and conduct engagements in relevant areas.
- You will work with a varied client portfolio working on their controls and managing their technology risks.
- Specialism training across departments with relevant qualifications offered such as ACA, CISA, CISSP and international qualifications such as BCS (British Computer Society).
- Have at least 3 A-levels (A* - C)
- 1 year experience in IT external audit in Practice or a commercial organisation
- CISA qualification (advantageous, however, firm will support you to get this done)
- Be commercially-minded, analytical and a great communicator
- A degree in any subject (minimum a 2.2)
If you are looking for a team where you can work on an envious portfolio and develop personally and professionally, you are encouraged to apply. This firm offers great flexible working and career progression alongside mentorship while giving you the opportunity to be at the forefront of technology within the market.
Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK. If you are on a Tier 2, visa transfers can be explored.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
More searches like this
- Assurance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Birmingham
- IT Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Birmingham
- IT Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Technology Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Birmingham