Internal Audit Assistant Manager - 6m FTC - Midlands
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by a growing Top 10 professional services firm to recruit an Internal Audit Assistant Manager for a 6-month FTC in Birmingham, with the intention to extend and make a permanent position.
This team offers a variety of clients to work on across education, charities and the majority being in the commercial sector (FTSE100/250). Your responsibilities will include delivering internal audit and advisory projects, assisting your clients to mitigate identified risks in an efficient way. You will also be involved in SOX work and analysing financial controls frameworks for multibillion businesses.
You will require relevant qualifications such as the ACA/ACCA/CIA/CIPFA (or equivalent). It is crucial to have experience working in a Top 15 accountancy firm or in a large commercial organisation. You are required to have at least four years of internal audit experience, although candidates with external audit may also be considered.
You will be joining a key growth area of the business that consistently wins new business and has plans for further expansion. My client encourages and embraces continuous personal and professional development, with examples of new hires being promoted within their first six months. If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
The Audit & Risk Recruitment (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!
More searches like this
- Advisory Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Internal Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Internal Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Risk Management Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Birmingham