Risk Analyst (1 LOD) 6 Months FTC
The Audit Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been exclusively mandated on multiple Fixed Term Contract positions for a UK Bank in London*
The positions sit within First Line Risk, a newly created function, designed to improve Control process and Risk strategy in the business.
The positions are based on an initial 6 month Fixed Term contract paying up to 65K (pro rata) and candidates must be able to start before 1st July.
The roles represent a great opportunity for an internal audit professional looking to diversify their CV and gain first hand stakeholder management experience whilst working closer to the business.
*This role allows for flexible working
- Determining and documenting the testing approach for key controls in line with methodology
- Carrying out key control testing in line with testing approach
- Documenting key control testing results and findings in line with methodology
- Managing the day-to-day interface with key control business function contacts
- Following up outstanding control implementation evidence where required
- Evaluating whether key controls are design adequately and operating effectively
- Discussing and agreeing findings with Group First Line Control management
- Ensuring that key controls testing and documentation is performed to a suitable standard, in line with methodology, and that conclusions and assessments are accurate and robust
- Advising business functions on requisite remediating actions and control improvements
You must have significant UK internal audit experience (3yrs +) including designing controls, and ideally experience within financial services (or a regulated environment) as well as:
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills with the ability to balance assertiveness with need to build and maintain internal relationships
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Broad based Financial Services and banking experience including strong operations, regulatory and financial understanding and exposure
The Audit Risk Recruitment Company* - Experts in Audit and Risk