Risk & Controls Manager
A rare Risk and Controls Analyst opportunity has become available with a globally renowned blue-chip brand based in Central London. This a great opportunity for an ambitious newly qualified individual to take their next career step into a manager level position.
This career progressive role is critical in helping the Risk and Controls group achieve its goals of:
- driving continuous improvement in the Company’s control environment through ownership and accountability for internal controls at all levels of the Company
- supporting the culture of control compliance and continuous controls improvement
- providing training and development as to “what good looks like” in relation to controls, supporting controls implementation and demonstrating the value of good controls throughout the Company
- Support the Risk and Controls group with the design and implementation of systems controls including both operational and financial processes.
- Assess the processes and controls in place to manage our companies risks on a Network/Brand basis and ensuring correct linkage and monitoring between the management processes.
- Design and implement financial, operational and compliance controls across the Network/Brand which includes meeting the documentation and evidence standards required.
- Acts as a change agent to lead and effect desired change throughout the Company and a business partner able to; establish and maintain excellent relationships within the team, the business and with external auditors
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues across functions and teams, including close partnerships with Finance, IT, Legal and Business Integrity
- Develop pragmatic and sustainable solutions to enhance the control environment
Skills and experience
- Experience assessing business risk and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems
- Proven track record of driving improvements in the Internal controls and creating stronger business partnering relationships, rather than simply enforcing guidelines
- Track record of system design and implementation
- Experience with IFRS, Sarbanes-Oxley / SOX compliance, Internal Controls, Audit principles
If you possess the required skills and experience coupled with a desire to rapidly progress your career with a market-leading FTSE 100 organisation please do apply with your full CV details.
More searches like this
- Internal Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Analysis Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Management Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Controls Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)