Global Head of Internal Controls
Global Head of Internal Controls - Zurich/Switzerland
Salary - Highly Competitive
KPP Search is engaged on an exclusive basis to appoint a Global Head of Internal Controls on behalf of our client, a global leader in the Energy sector. You will be responsible for leading the global Internal Control function, and designing and implementing a ‘best in class’ internal control environment.
You will be managing a team of 50 people and taking full responsibility for the Internal Controls function of this $10Bn blue chip company.
- Ensure key internal controls are defined, implemented, documented, assessed, and monitored in front of material risks;
- Ensure internal control deliverables are consistent within and at the required level of quality;
- Provide managers and management with the relevant Internal Control methodological support;
- Deliver key projects such as control improvement and automation initiatives and business model changes;
- Create the relationship and partner with key stakeholders across the company;
- Prepare and present updates for Internal Control Committee meetings;
- Maintain Internal Control reporting tool.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance or Management; Master’s Degree highly desirable;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent coupled with a deep understanding of International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS);
- High expertise in internal control concepts (e.g. SOX , COSO, etc.) and experience in applying them throughout various business processes;
- Extensive experience in designing and executing SOX compliance programmes for large multinational corporations;
- Proven record of implementing state of the art solutions and automations to reduce manual controls and improve the efficiency of internal control operations;
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA is an advantage;
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English (other languages a plus);
- Proven ability to obtain management buy-in for constructive change.
*KPP Search partners with a Swiss-based, SECO registered firm for all Switzerland based positions.
For more information please apply
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy €150,000 or more jobs in Switzerland
- Risk Management Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy €150,000 or more jobs in Switzerland
- Internal Controls Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy €150,000 or more jobs in Switzerland
- Risk Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy €150,000 or more jobs in Switzerland