TPRM Transformation Specialist
TPRM Transformation Specialist - London, UK
Salary - Highly Competitive
KPP Search is currently working with a Financial Services Boutique Consultancy in London to recruit a TPRM Transformation Specialist.
This is a critical role for the business which are planning to double their current team within Central London. This role has the opportunity to work both on a contract and permanent basis
- Business requirements definition and translation into detailed functional requirements;
- Contributing to requirements definition and design of the overall Programme deliverables (participation in other workstreams). This includes the design of a comprehensive Risk & amp; Control Framework, Process Simplification, Systems Design, Organisation Design, Reporting and other enablers;
- Translating the designs and other workstream outputs into the detailed process documentation (SOPs and supporting documentation);
- Development of training materials.
- Sound knowledge of Third-Party Risk Management - TPRM policy, procedures, third party risk and controls, best practices;
- Sound understanding of Procurement and how it inter-relates with TPRM throughout the contract life cycle;
- Knowledge of RSA Archer or other TPRM/Procurement systems (preferably involved in the design and implementation of TPRM or Procurement systems);
- Expert in process design and implementation, preferably on a global scale and ideally, within a global shared service centre context;
- Experience in operating model design;
- Experience of global transformation programmes;
- Ideally, the role holder will have experience in TPRM or process design within the Financial Services sector;
- 8-12 years experience.
For more information please apply