Wholesale lending process documentation consultant, London
Wholesale lending process documentation consultant - London/UK
Salary - Highly Competitive
KPP Search is partnered with a leading client within Financial Services and seeking a Wholesale lending process documentation consultant to join their London office.
This is a critical role for the business which are planning to double their current team within Central London. This role has the opportunity to work both on a contract and permanent basis
As part of the Wholesale lending policy transformation program, the bank is looking to simplify and embed their Wholesale Lending Policy Management framework at the local entity level, enhance user experience and understanding, enable easier compliance and uplift wholesale lending control
- Reviewing, consolidating and simplifying process documents and procedures in line with the wholesale and counter-party credit risk policies;
- Documenting processes/procedures for the wholesale credit risk and counter-party credit risk policies;
- Developing the underlying procedures for the wholesale and counter-party credit risk policy which is customised to apply across jurisdictions, entities and products and specifically aligned to the US regulatory environment.
- 8+ years of relevant wholesale banking experience and knowledge of wholesale credit risk and counter-party credit risk;
- Understanding of the wholesale lending process and controls management;
- SME in US wholesale lending domain and understanding of key regulations and related risks and controls;
- Experience in risk management and regulatory compliance (preferred);
- Experience in working with US banks on Wholesale Lending and counterparty credit risk area.
For more information please apply.