Senior IT Auditor
2 days left
- 25-50% Travel
Our FTSE 100 Media / Tech client based in London require a Senior IT Auditor to join their large Internal Audit team. Reporting to the Head of IT Internal Audit, you will perform reviews of operating units. The position will participate in the assessment of the internal controls as they relate primarily to the Systems/IT infrastructure, in accordance with the operating and corporate entities’ frameworks and company’s policies, namely General Computing Controls (GCCs).
- Plan and perform IT audits based on the ‘GCC’ framework. This should include: reviews of completeness and adequacy of required control procedures and operations, and provide recommendations and conclusions.
- Report findings and provide recommendations on control weaknesses to the Head of Internal Audit IT, local and regional management.
- Work with audited units to remediate issues found.
- Liaise with the entity’s regional technology directors and local office IT management to review, co-ordinate and respond to requests by external companies to perform security audits on the company’s systems.
Skills and Experience
- The successful candidate must possess at least 5 years of proven IT Audit experience ideally from a Big 4 background, displaying proven experience of IT GCs (General Computer Controls)
- Experience with risk assessment, audit planning and systems development review, application, package implementation, operational and/or platform review, information systems audit, penetration studies and/or systems vulnerability assessment, and telecommunications, client/server, data processing audit or systems integration.
- Audit (IIA / CIA), security (CISA / CISSP), or accounting related (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CA / CPA) certifications would be an asset.
- Current knowledge of SOX / Sarbanes-Oxley legislation, COSO framework and ITIL.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results by working independently.
If you possess the key skills and experience and are looking to develop and progress your audit career with a renowned blue chip Media /Tech organisation based in London, please do apply with your CV details.
Apply for Senior IT Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- IT Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- IT Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)