Risk & Internal Controls Manager
4 days left
A FTSE listed technology company in London are looking to hire someone with a strong background in Risk & Internal Controls. You will need to have experience across business, financial and IT controls as well as being accountancy qualified. The company are going through an excellent period of growth and have controls that need designing and implementing. You will work alongside a team of 2 and report into the Head of Internal Controls.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal controls design and reviews.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and designing of internal controls.
- Working as part of a team, producing and delivering internal control procedures
- Design internal controls from scratch and implement them on the financial, operational and IT side
- Work closely with senior stakeholders within the business
The successful candidate will have:
- You must be ACA/ACCA qualified or hold a relevant degree and have a background in the Big 4
- A CISA qualification would be desirable
- Experience designing and implementing IT controls
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload
- Experience in report writing is essential
- Strong analytical skills are essential
Apply for Risk & Internal Controls Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly