Enterprise Risk Management Senior Manager - UK wide
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is working with a Big Four Accountancy firm to hire a Senior Manager into their specialist Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) team to support their mixed client-base in operational resilience, crisis response and preparedness, among other risk management projects.
This is an exciting time to join the leading risk team in the market, work on high-risk impact projects, grow the portfolio and do tangible delivery work for corporate, public sector and financial services clients. For the right person, this opportunity represents a clear route to Director.
A successful candidate will have at least 3-5years of ERM experience as well as circa 8 years of general risk management experience, be experienced in the design and implementation of target operating models and in managing people. This is an ideal opportunity for a manager or senior manager in another practice firm looking to step up or to diversify their knowledge. Candidates from large commercial organisations will also be considered, especially if you also have previous experience working for one of the Big 4/Top 10 firms.
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for Enterprise Risk Management Senior Manager - UK wide
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester
- Risk Management Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester
- Internal Controls Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester