Risk Modelling Manager/Senior Manager
Are you a candidate who has experience with the banking sector who works across strategic risk, financial risk or functional risk? We are looking for candidates to join a growing global consultancy within their actuarial modelling centre. Experience with risk modelling within the banking sector would be highly advantageous. Our client has a current team size of 60, they are also looking to double in size over the next 24 months due to natural growth.
About the role:
As Manager, you will come from a banking background and your role will be to deliver analytics and quantitative modelling expertise through any or all of the above, where your responsibilities will include supporting commercial business development, engagement management (including administrative tasks), hands-on engagement delivery and oversight, work-stream / delivery team leadership, and client liaison. You will also be expected to take on internal team responsibilities from time to time.
Experience with core banking industry knowledge and experience in a strategy, finance, treasury, risk, operations or other core analytical function (as practitioner, supervisor and/ or adviser).
Advanced proficiency in quantitative analysis, modelling, programming and data management techniques.
• End-to-end project management experience, including engagement risk management
• Experience managing small teams
• Broad consulting interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal with senior client stakeholders
• Managing packets of work within timescales and to budget
• Teamwork, delegation and team collaboration skills
• Strong report writing and presentation skills
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Risk Modelling Manager/Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Compliance Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Risk Analysis Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Corporate Governance & GRC Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Risk Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Buckinghamshire