Data Privacy Manager
1 day left
A career progressive Data Privacy Manager opportunity is available with an FTSE 100 Media organisation located in Central London.
The role is offering remote working 4 days/wk and 1 day office based in Central London.
Working together as part of the Global Privacy Team across the organization at all levels and engage regularly with the senior and executive management teams of this FTSE100 company.
Assisting the Group DPO in the management and delivery of the Group Privacy Programme and maintaining Governance and Privacy frameworks.
- Lead and deliver the Privacy Programme core initiatives including developing plans, drafting deliverables and engaging stakeholders specifically within HR.
- Working with Group Data Protection Officer to support the business with Group and Global Support Projects including transformations and M&A activity.
- Act as a technical resource providing advice on the practical consequences of complying with relevant privacy obligations, including interpretation of relevant laws, and guidance on the implementation of internal policies, procedures and guidance.
- Foster a data protection culture within the organisation and help to implement essential elements of Data protections, such as the principles of data processing and data protection by design and by default.
- Lead engagement sessions and coaching with the Group and Global Support functions including Global Technology, HR, Health & Safety, Corporate Travel, HR, Information Security developing materials as needed.
- Responsibility for maintaining the Privacy framework (Governance, policies, standards and guidance) including monitoring the implementation and application of internal data protection policies and processes.
- Review Global and higher risk Privacy Impact Assessments and vendor privacy risk assessments to provide advice on new projects and platforms and services using OneTrust.
- Work with Group Analyst to maintain our Records of Processing Activities documentation including documentation of Legal Basis for the Group’s processing of personal data.
- Work with the Legal team in the review of Global legal contracts and advise where necessary on data sharing arrangements and data processing agreements.
- Lead incident and breach investigations and HR DSARs as necessary.
- Support DPO to assess the level of compliance maturity and privacy-related risks within Group including Risk Reporting process.
Skills & experience
- Experience of delivering a wide-ranging privacy programme, including experience of working with data in functions such as HR, Finance and other Group Corporate functions.
- Experience fostering a data protection culture within the organisation and help to implement essential elements of Data protections.
- Flexibility/adaptability to manage multiple wide-ranging compliance matters.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, prioritise and resolve issues promptly and effectively in a commercial and practical manner, using established risk-based prioritisation methodologies.
- A high standard of technical knowledge in data privacy obligations including GDPR, E-Privacy Directive, and the DPA 2018. Other regulations including CCPA, PRC, LDGP would be an advantage.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a lead data privacy consultant to progress their career to group data privacy manager of a FTSE100 organisation.
For further information and to register your interest in this career progressive Data Privacy Manager position, please do apply with your full CV details.
Apply for Data Privacy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- IT Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)