Enterprise Risk Business Partner
4 days left
- 0-25% Travel
Our client, a leading utilities company in central Reading, seeks an Enterprise Risk Business Partner to strengthen its governance team.
Working closely with the Enterprise Risk Manager and as part of a small team, you will help in the delivery or risk management work; helping ensure that the business has a comprehensive and robust risk management framework in place and that any issues are raised for review and remedial action.
The position is high-profile, with regular liaison with key stakeholders across operational and corporate areas of the organisation.
Applicants should come from a strong risk management background, ideally with a recognised risk management qualification, a proven ability to drive change in an organisation and with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good opportunities exist for personal development and career progression within the team and wider business.
Skills / Experience / Attributes:
- Recognised qualification in Risk Management (e.g. CertIRM) or working towards one
- Able to demonstrate excellent risk management experience
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of prevailing governance, risk and assurance standards and risk management best practice
- Ability to understand, analyse and interpret data, information and trends.
- Experience in supporting the implementation of effective risk management strategies and frameworks in an organisation.
- Experience working with executive teams to deliver risk and assurance reports and analysis and being a trusted advisor to senior management
- Demonstrable experience developing collaborative working relationships, excellent interpersonal skills, able to influence, build and maintain strong working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to deliver quality deliverables to tight deadlines.
Apply for Enterprise Risk Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly