Senior Business Risk Auditor - Mining & Metals - CIA / CA / CFA
5 days left
- Full Time
Senior Business Risk Auditor is required by a leading commodity trading and mining business to join their rapidly expanding team in Brisbane, Australia with a flexible WFH option from any place in Australia. This is a permanent role and is paying A$150,000 - A$200,000 (depending on experience)+ bonus and benefits.
This position sits within their Internal Audit function and focuses on protecting and enhancing the organization's value and driving positive change by providing assurance, advisory and anticipation.
- Plan, organize and perform audits,
- Conduct risk assessments on current and emerging risks
- Use digital technology and data analytics to deliver outstanding risk and audit management services
- Identify and assess management controls mitigating key risks
- Identify control gaps
- Support senior management in identifying practical recommendations
- 5 + years' experience in audit
- Experience in Mining & Metals IR Oil & Gas OR Constructions OR Manufacturing OR Supply Chain
- Experience in ESG or HSEG (beneficial)
- CIA, CA, or CISA (good to have)
- Australian Citizenship
If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to put yourself forward for this role, then please apply now. Applications are reviewed regularly, and we will be in touch with more detail.
Apply for Senior Business Risk Auditor - Mining & Metals - CIA / CA / CFA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly