Risk Assurance Manager
This business is highly reputable and well known in the UK, both from a customer service perspective, as well an internal perspective.
The business is growing and broadening its arms of business so as to cater to the changing sector it sits in. It is embarking on a financial transformation program and the business is getting ready to be SOX compliant.
The Risk Assurance Manager will report to the Director of Internal Audit & Risk Management, who is new into the business, he is highly engaging, an excellent mentor and a great leader for the department. In this role you will help design and be a leader of the internal audit strategy and quality assurance standards, you will propose risk-based operational and financial internal audits based on business principal and emerging risks as well as working closely with senior stakeholders in the business, you will be the figurehead for the function in London. Business change and transformation audits are being adopted the plan for the coming years and will be areas in which you can develop your skill set. Within this role you will manage one or two Senior Internal Auditors.
The role will lead you into the business; after circa 18-24 months you gain the opportunity to look at progressing into other areas in the business.
Travel is at 25% (UK) with occasional international travel, the role is to be based in the City of London (near Blackfriars)
The team have a fantastic culture; all similar minded, and the work life balance is superb. Flexible working is offered.
They are looking for:
- Demonstrable minimum experience of five years internal auditing / risk management professional standards and practice within a practice or industry
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA / CIA qualification required
- Excellent knowledge of modern internal auditing and risk management theory and techniques.
- Experience of a complex operating environment in a large business; strong risk and control awareness; highly developed financial or operational awareness, and analytical and problem-solving awareness
- Proven management experience is needed for this role
- Strong senior stakeholder management experience essential
- Experience within a SOX environment and knowledge around data analytics are highly useful for this role
Looking to pay circa £65k plus £5k car allowance, healthcare, 18% bonus and 27.5 days holiday.
Please get in touch if this sounds like a role you are interested in - 07734 231 128.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Risk Assurance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Logistics & Transport £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Manager Logistics & Transport £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Management Logistics & Transport £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Assistant Audit Manager Logistics & Transport £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Logistics & Transport £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)