IT Audit Manager - Amsterdam
A well known international manufacturing business is looking to add an IT Audit Manager to it's team in Amsterdam. In this role, the successful candidate will have a strong technology understanding, as well as being comfortable with significant international travel.
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT or IT related field
- Professional certification: CISA or equivalent preferred, but not required.
Experience / Competencies
- Participate in the planning and execution of IT audits across the world.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a technology function, of which 2 must have been in audit.
- Big 4 experience useful, although not required.
- Hands on experience with IT infrastructure.
- Experience working in an SAP environment useful.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken. Any other languages would also be beneficial.
Apply for IT Audit Manager - Amsterdam
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly