Risk Advisory Senior
Horizon Talent Solutions have partnered with a large but growing Consultancy practice seeking to welcome a Risk Advisory Senior to their team. A hybrid working model allows you to be based at home, in the Central London office or on site at a client depending on requirements.
- Performance of internal audit fieldwork.
- Preparation of draft internal audit reports.
- Maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Assistance on other special assignments in the broader Risk team when required.
- Providing training and supervision of junior team members.
- Identify opportunities and prospects for new work.
- Ensure standards and procedures maintained by whole team.
- Produce high quality work meeting relevant regulatory requirements.
- Holds either ACA, CA, ACCA, IIA or CII (or equivalent) qualification.
- Experience of delivering internal audits.
- Good understanding of technical issues in the risk assurance sector.
- Good interpersonal and client handling skills.
- Experience of managing, training and coaching trainees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Develop a network of client contacts in the wider market.
If you are looking for a Risk Advisory position in the UK, please submit an application by clicking the apply button now.
Horizon Talent Solutions is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Apply for Risk Advisory Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Accountancy Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Auditor Accountancy Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Accountancy Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Accountancy Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom