Internal Audit Manager/Senior Manager - Charity/Not-for-Profits
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is partnering with a well-established not-for-profit organisation to recruit an Internal Audit Manager/Senior Manager. The team has been expanding consistently and requires a leading professional who understands the public sector (specifically charities and education) and has a genuine interest in it. Managers will be working alongside Senior Managers, and Senior Managers will be reporting to Directors. This role offers a clear succession plan and career development.
Responsibilities include leading on internal audit engagements and related projects across multiple clients. Managerial roles in this team afford an excellent blend of 'hands-on' work and management of staff and clients. This is an ambitious and growing team which invests in the futures and security of its staff. Benefits also include flexible working and extremely generous holiday packages.
To be a successful candidate you will need:
- An ACA/ACCA/CMIIA qualification or equivalent
- Have demonstrable experience in internal audit across a variety of public sectors in a Practice firm or a large public sector organisations, preferably in a managerial position (circa 2-3years)
- Have demonstrable experience in business development and management of portfolios without supervision
This role is ideal for a Manager looking for career progression or a Senior Manager seeking to drive the organic growth in one of the leading associations in the market.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
More searches like this
- Advisory Public Sector £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester
- Internal Audit Manager Public Sector £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester
- Risk Management Public Sector £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Public Sector £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester
- Risk Public Sector £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester