Senior Compliance Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Competitive Salary + Car Allowance, Annual Bonus (up to 33%) & Benefits
Flexible Homeworking Options Available
About the role:
We are recruiting for a Senior Compliance Manager to join our Compliance department to lead the delivery on a variety of regulatory projects and activities.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance you will be taking on a new role based from our Head Office in Stratford-Upon-Avon (with up to 50% home working).
You will drive strategic initiatives that primarily support our conduct regulation strategy to ensure we demonstrate our compliance with regulatory standards. There will also be ad-hoc involvement in Financial Crime related projects and activities.
This is a great opportunity for a confident and influential Senior Manager with expertise in financial services compliance who is looking to lead projects, future career development, and exposure to senior levels within our business.
Duties will include:
- Lead and deliver initiatives that support the Group’s FCA Conduct Regulation strategy
- Provide subject matter expertise to give guidance to the Group on defined areas of the FCA Handbook.
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and use external relationships and networks to develop a wider understanding of relevant market practice.
- Respond to regulatory information requests and engage with the FCA in relation to supervisory activity for NFU Mutual
- Support delivery of departmental plans and objectives
- Interact with senior business partners and Group governance committees to provide subject matter expertise in relation to conduct regulation issues and ensure implementation of action plans.
- Build and maintain effective relationships to promote collaborative working with colleagues in Group Compliance, Group Internal Audit and Corporate Governance & Risk Management.
Skills and Experience
- Management experience in a regulatory related role within the financial services/insurance sector.
- Demonstrates an extensive knowledge of the relevant regulatory regimes including the Financial Conduct Authority and Joint Money Laundering Steering Group.
- Experience of delivering process improvements, projects and change management related to regulatory change and action plans.
- Strong relationship skills (experience building networks across multiple internal/external stakeholder groups).
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and ability to adapt your communication style to different audiences (both technical and non-technical) and influence change.
- Professional qualification in a relevant technical discipline e.g. Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII)
Benefits and Rewards:
At NFU Mutual we pride ourselves on being “a great place to work” and one of only 39 companies across the globe, and the only organisation with headquarters in the UK, to receive a Gallup Exceptional Workplace 2021 award. We were also named in the LinkedIn Top 25 Companies List 2021. When you join our team, you can expect a supportive culture and an attractive range of rewards and benefits including:
- Salary – Competitive
- Annual bonus (up to 33%)
- Car allowance of £7,000
- Contributory pension scheme (maximum of 12% company contribution)
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays (additional holiday purchase scheme)
- Private medical insurance family cover
- Employee discounts
- Gym subsidy
- Health and wellbeing plan
- Life Assurance cover
- Discounts on a range of NFU Mutual insurance policies
NFU Mutual are happy to offer its employees informal homeworking. Our team is located in Stratford-upon-Avon and it would be expected that on average, 50% of your working time would be located from this office, with the remaining days home based should you wish. Due to COVID-19, our employees continue to work from home and a return to the office is being planned for later in the year.
Working at NFU Mutual:
One of the UK’s leading general insurance and financial services companies, NFU Mutual has been meeting our customers’ needs for over 100 years.
Our employees are important to us. We empower and inspire them to perform, offer opportunities to grow and we recognise and reward their contribution. They are proud to work for a company that respects them and broader communities, and they trust us to be financially sustainable, so we are successful now, and in the future.
Closing date: 29th November 2021.
More searches like this
- Compliance Insurance £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Insurance £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Financial Crime Insurance £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Insurance £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Insurance £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom