Internal Audit Manager
Are you looking to take your internal audit career to the next level if so, then this may be the opportunity for you. Our client is one of the most well known brands in the world. They operate in over 100 countries and have revenues in excess of 22 billion USD. They are looking for an Internal Audit Manager to lead their team based in the UK.
They're a highly diverse company with people from all different backgrounds. They fully embrace diversity and focus on having a great culture where everyone can feel a part of it. They also care a lot about the development of their employees and having good progression within the company.
- You'll gain great managerial skills as you will be responsible for two highly experienced Internal Auditors.
- You will work closely with senior management on a global scale to deliver audit projects and drive process improvements within the company.
- You will provide stakeholders with risk and objective assurance.
- Execute and develop the audit plan and risk assessment for the year
- Lead the team in managing sensitive decisions around the deliverables with regards to risk and audit activities
- Build and lead a high performing internal audit team on a global scale
- At least 6 years experience working in Audit with some of this having been gained in a global consulting firm or large corporate
- Qualified accountant with either ACA or ACCA qualifications or equivalent
- Great stakeholder management and communication
- Management skills to bring the best out of your team
- Project management skills and organization
- Internal Audit experience is a must have
- Desire to be at the forefront of new and best practices
Please click apply on the link above if you this this is an opportunity you are interested in this opportunity.
Apply for Internal Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly