Finance Business Partner - Commercial Lending
Are you ready to make a real difference? Then hear us out.
That is because as Finance Business Partner you’ll be able to shape the future of YBS’s award-winning Commercial Lending business and see tangible results from the work you do.
You’ll be able to drive and influence the success of the Society and be empowered to take responsibility for decisions and the way you partner with stakeholders.
About the role
This role will allow you to really get under the skin of Commercial Lending trading and performance, using your business partnering expertise you’ll successfully embed yourself and provide key financial analysis, support and challenge in relation to trading activities.
You’ll be enabling the business to make well informed decisions in support of future growth, stability, and returning value to our members. Using your commercial, financial and modelling acumen, you will also provide insightful analysis, advice and challenge on performance and upcoming opportunities whilst also flagging risks and agreeing actions to mitigate them. You’ll be a trusted advisor and be involved in product changes, pricing and product development.
You’ll proactively drive improvement in the Commercial Lending area and manage the development and maintenance of effective and efficient processes and systems. You’ll be improving forecasting and identifying opportunities to streamline and automate process.
We work on a hybrid basis, and when required you’ll come to our Leeds office.
This is a business partnering role in the truest sense, so you’ll need proven experience of embedding yourself into a business and be great influencing and advising your stakeholders. You’ll use your commercial acumen to challenge and drive decision making and process improvements.
Ideally, you’ll have an Accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or have equivalent relevant finance experience.
You’ll be analytical and have experience in interrogating and using models and enjoy using data and insight to inform your decision making.
Don’t be dissuaded from applying if you don’t have any Financial Services experience. If you feel you have the skills to do the role, we can help you with the rest.
At YBS we don’t have shareholders, we have members. We care about people and that includes you. So here, you’ll be respected for who you are, you’ll be able to bring your whole self to work, and you’ll have everything you need to build a long and rewarding career.
Flexibility. We offer a range of flexible working options without unsocial hours, which can help you find a healthy work-life balance. Whether it’s finishing early for an appointment or fitting your studies and hobbies in around your working hours, we can help make it work for you.
Development. We want you to feel challenged here. Whatever your ambitions, we’re committed to helping you develop your skills and move ahead in your career journey. From day one, we’ll set you up for success with a brilliant induction and full training plan, all designed to get you up to speed quickly.
Inclusivity. We’re passionate about creating an inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and able to be themselves. If you’ll go the extra mile to help our members, you’ll fit right in and feel you belong here.
About our Benefits
We offer lots of fantastic rewards that you can make the most of in and out of work, including:
- Holiday. You’ll get 25 days plus Bank Holidays, as well as the option to buy up to a further 5 days.
- Bonus. We work together to reach for better at YBS, so when we reach our goals we’re all rewarded, with up to a 10% annual bonus.
- Pension. We know how important it is to save towards the future, that’s why we’ll contribute up to 11% into your YBS pension.
- Healthcare. Health and wellbeing are an important part of life at YBS, when you join us you’ll have access to a range of health benefits to suit your life including private medical insurance, dental and healthcare plans.
- My Benefits. When you join YBS you’ll have access to our self-service benefits portal, where you can access a range of retail, hospitality and health discounts.
Ready to apply?
If you’re excited about this role and want to be part of the finance team, click apply now to send us your application.
Want more information?
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Joe Cooper.
More searches like this
- Advisory Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Analysis Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Advisory Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom