Senior Change Analyst - Finance Systems
If taking responsibility, driving change and working with a range of stakeholders is something you want to do then you’ll get that with us.
That’s because you’ll be able to use your problem solving and change skills to make a real difference.
About the role
As Senior Change Analyst – Finance Systems, you will be working with the finance team and effectively business partner with the wider business to deliver reliable and robust systems management and change linked to finance. You’ll be managing the delivery of change where there is an impact to finance, and ensure that any risks or implications to finance systems, MUI and reporting are managed effectively,
To do this you’ll be someone who champions best practice when it comes to change and work collaboratively with stakeholders across the business. You’ll be responsible for leading Business Impact Assessment for projects, facilitating the gathering and documentation of requirements including assessing benefits & costs, management of testing and leading the Finance stakeholders through the change lifecycle, providing challenge and performing risk assessments.
You will be the voice for the finance function at internal change committees as well as provide great mentoring and guidance to team members.
This is a hybrid role, where you can blend working from home, with office presence likely around one day per week. As it’s a change role, there will be the requirement for a degree of out of hours work and support when change is being implemented.
You’ll have experience of effectively supporting and delivering business change and improvement initiatives. You’ll be collaborative and be able to evidence your great stakeholder management and partnering skills with internal and external stakeholders when it comes to delivering initiatives.
From a technical perspective you’ll need to have a broad understanding knowledge of Finance systems & processes, regulatory and reporting impacts.
If you have an understanding a working knowledge of Sciforma, SharePoint, Service Connect & Excel then that would be great too, but don’t be dissuaded from applying if not.
At YBS we don’t have shareholders, we have members. We care about people and that includes you. So here, you’ll be respected for who you are, you’ll be able to bring your whole self to work, and you’ll have everything you need to build a long and rewarding career.
Flexibility. We offer a range of flexible working options without unsocial hours, which can help you find a healthy work-life balance. Whether it’s finishing early for an appointment or fitting your studies and hobbies in around your working hours, we can help make it work for you.
Development. We want you to feel challenged here. Whatever your ambitions, we’re committed to helping you develop your skills and move ahead in your career journey. From day one, we’ll set you up for success with a brilliant induction and full training plan, all designed to get you up to speed quickly.
Inclusivity. We’re passionate about creating an inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and able to be themselves. If you’ll go the extra mile to help our members, you’ll fit right in and feel you belong here.
About our Benefits
We offer lots of fantastic rewards that you can make the most of in and out of work, including:
- Holiday. You’ll get 25 days plus Bank Holidays, as well as the option to buy up to a further 5 days.
- Bonus. We work together to reach for better at YBS, so when we reach our goals we’re all rewarded, with up to a 10% annual bonus.
- Pension. We know how important it is to save towards the future, that’s why we’ll contribute up 11% into your YBS pension.
- Healthcare. Health and wellbeing are an important part of life at YBS, when you join us you’ll have access to a range of health benefits to suit your life including private medical insurance, dental and healthcare plans.
- My Benefits. When you join YBS you’ll have access to our self-service benefits portal, where you can access a range of retail, hospitality and health discounts
Ready to apply?
If you’re excited about this role and want to be part of the YBS team, click apply now to send us your application.
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Fund Management £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Fund Management £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Change Management Fund Management £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Fund Management £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Fund Management £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom