Risk Assurance Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Enterprise Risk Management Team for a Risk Assurance Manager. The role presents varied set of challenges and is suited to someone with expertise gained within Third Party risk and / or Information Technology (IT) risk.
This is a hybrid role, where you can blend working from home, with office presence likely around one day per Month.
About the role
Our Risk Management Vision is to deliver ‘advanced risk management enabling a singly brilliant business whilst ensuring financial sustainability, operational resilience and fair outcomes’. Over recent years, Enterprise Risk has been upgrading the Group’s approach to risk management.
You will contribute to and support the business in the embedding of the Group wide Risk Management Framework to drive the identification, reporting and commercial management of all risks and ensure that appropriate actions are delivered to enable the Group to operate within risk appetite.
Using your excellent business partnering skills, you will act as an enabler for the business to better understand and manage their risk profile and be self-sufficient from the 2nd line of defence. You will primarily partner with Customer & Commercial, Customer Services and Finance divisions, plus other specialist risk functions.
Working collaboratively with your colleagues in the Enterprise Risk team and share best practice.
We will give you the opportunity and support to develop and shape your career in a changing and exciting business, where you can enjoy the exciting challenge as we transform to achieve our ambitions.
You will need to have experience working in an Enterprise Risk or an Operational Risk Management function and have an Institute of Risk Management Certificate, or equivalent.
Due to the nature of the role and the strategic priorities you will be working on you will need to also have experience working in a financial services or a regulated environment.
At YBS we don’t have shareholders, we have members. We care about people and that includes you. So here, you’ll be respected for who you are, you’ll be able to bring your whole self to work, and you’ll have everything you need to build a long and rewarding career.
Flexibility. We offer a range of flexible working options without unsocial hours, which can help you find a healthy work-life balance. Whether it’s finishing early for an appointment or fitting your studies and hobbies in around your working hours, we can help make it work for you.
Development. We want you to feel challenged here. Whatever your ambitions, we’re committed to helping you develop your skills and move ahead in your career journey. From day one, we’ll set you up for success with a brilliant induction and full training plan, all designed to get you up to speed quickly.
Inclusivity. We’re passionate about creating an inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and able to be themselves. If you’ll go the extra mile to help our members, you’ll fit right in and feel you belong here.
About our Benefits
We offer lots of fantastic rewards that you can make the most of in and out of work, including:
- Holiday. You’ll get 25 days plus Bank Holidays, as well as the option to buy up to a further 5 days.
- Bonus. We work together to reach for better at YBS, so when we reach our goals we’re all rewarded, with up to a 10% annual bonus.
- Pension. We know how important it is to save towards the future, that’s why we’ll contribute up 11% into your YBS pension.
- Healthcare. Health and wellbeing are an important part of life at YBS, when you join us you’ll have access to a range of health benefits to suit your life including private medical insurance, dental and healthcare plans.
- My Benefits. When you join YBS you’ll have access to our self-service benefits portal, where you can access a range of retail, hospitality and health discounts
Ready to apply?
If you’re excited about this role and want to be part of the YBS team, click apply now to send us your application.
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Advisory Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Assurance Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom