Estates Area Compliance Manager
At HMRC we are committed to creating a great place to work for all our colleagues; an inclusive and respectful environment that reflects the diversity of the society we serve. We do this by taking equality, diversity and inclusion into account in everything we do.
We want to maximise the potential of everyone who chooses to work for us and we offer a range of flexible working patterns and support to make a fulfilling career at HMRC accessible to you.
Diverse perspectives and experiences are critical to our success and we welcome and encourage applications from all people from all backgrounds with the relevant experience and skills.
Are you looking for an organisation that cares about the work-life balance of its workforce?
An employer who offers structured personal development, progression opportunities and outstanding training? Well look no further!
To manage the contractual delivery of facilities management services to HMRC and its partners, acting on customer feedback and insight to inform proactive supplier relationship management and enabling HMRC to deliver its core business objectives.
To deliver supplier led services that provide excellent customer service through innovative, high quality and easy to use services
- Monitor and manage Statutory Compliance within the Area assuring HMRC delivery of obligations and reporting against targets.
- Identify, highlight and manage risks and issues to resolution.
- Support the delivery of asset management programmes through the gather and review of data.
- Gather data against all elements of FM delivery, integrating with Data Analytics and collating reports against performance.
- Demonstrate a collaborative and joined up approach with colleagues across FM Services, Estate Management and the wider Estates business operation.
- Ensure provision of high quality and consistent communications with customers and key stakeholders.
- Support Area Performance Manager role through cover as required.
- A requirement of this role will include regular travel to our Manchester office.
As our Estates Area Compliance Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Provide high quality data analysis to inform decision making and strategic planning.
- Assure delivery of agreed Area compliance programme through the Regional FM teams.
- Critically analyse Management Information, escalating areas of risk appropriately.
- Accurate and timely reviews of asset data providing reports as required.
- Monitor lifecycle programme and provide reports.
- Liaise with FM services leaders and technical experts, as required, to resolve any building specific issues or trend issues arising from the management information and compliance programme, ensuring agreed solutions are implemented.
- Ensure all Estates stakeholders understand issues and actions to resolve.
- Working cohesively with other Estates teams to deliver timely advice, assistance and intervention to provide a quality service.
- Establish and maintain a constructive and professional relationship with customers and service providers, including responding to queries / escalations from customers, in order to secure appropriate outcomes.
For a full breakdown of the role, please refer to the Role Profile attached at the bottom of the advert.
- Critical analysis of building management information
- Knowledge and understanding of CAFM, BIM and MI Systems
- Experience of delivering building services statutory compliance programmes
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
If not already held, you must be willing to obtain IWFM Level 4 within 2 years.
While we work hard at HMRC we respect your work-life balance and offer flexible working conditions reflecting the best in the sector.
We offer you structured personal development, progression opportunities, and outstanding training.
We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- Managing a Quality Service
- Changing and Improving
- Communicating and Influencing
- Delivering at Pace
We'll assess you against these technical skills during the selection process:
- Government Property Profession Skill 8 - Commercial Acumen
- Learning and development tailored to your role
- An environment with flexible working options
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
- A Civil Service pension
Apply before 11:55 pm on Wednesday 29th June 2022
More searches like this
- Compliance Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Manchester
- Risk Analysis Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Manchester
- Risk Management Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Manchester
- Regulation Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Manchester
- Risk Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Manchester