Senior Internal Auditor - Advisory
Global consultancy seeking an experienced Internal Audit and Advisory professional to join their UK wide operation at Senior Executive level.
As a Senior Executive working in the "Corporate team" you will take responsibility for running and leading end to end internal audits, and supervising the work of more junior staff, whilst working directly with our clients under manager supervision.
Senior Executives get involved in a broad range of audits and projects, (including internal audit and risk advisory, Sox projects, controls assurance, data analytics, and governance projects) and you will gain experience of delivering audits and related projects across our commercial and not for profit client base.
The successful candidate will
- Be ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIA qualified with at least 1 years' experience in internal audit (This can be in practice or in industry).
- Have a detailed understanding of risk and controls and be able to articulate this with non-internal audit professionals.
- Have understanding of internal audit methodology.
- Have the availability to travel across your designated locality in order to build significant relationships with stakeholders and clients as well as occasional international travel.
Please note the role is hybrid working and you will largely be based from home unless attending team meetings or client meetings.
This client operates a strong promote from within policy and so ambitious applicants will be well taken care of. Experience of working across different sectors will be helpful as this is a growing client base expanding across many different areas.
Due to an extensive expansion plan due to unprecedented levels of growth, we are currently seeking Assistant Manager/Senior Executives in the following locations:
London, Cambridge, Nottingham, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester, and Glasgow.
Salaries vary depending on location and experience and this role offers a very strong benefits package and strong career path. Internal promotions are frequent and happen twice and year. Ambitious and capable candidates are well rewarded.
Please click to apply.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Internal Audit Senior Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Risk Management Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Risk Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)