Portfolio Lead - Group Internal Audit
The role of Portfolio Lead provides an excellent opportunity to join the CCOR Audit team, part of Group Internal Audit. You will work within a leading audit function and gain exposure to senior management in a variety of areas of our business. We primarily look after stakeholders in CCOR, who are the 2nd line oversight function and part of Risk division. Secondly we support our first line GIA colleagues as subject matter experts, to focus on the most critical conduct, compliance and operational risks in the audits they perform. Through doing this you will harness a deep understanding of business priorities, controls and risks to provide reliable, independent assurance and agree management actions to enhance the control framework.
To be successful in the role, you will have prior experience in leading and executing a portfolio of audits and/or other assurance activities and also understand the Regulatory landscape that Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) operate within. An important part of the role is to review, challenge and identify areas of improvements. You will therefore understand the key elements of the overall LBG's Risk Management Framework and how these operates in practise.
As well as these technical skills, it is key that you also possess good stakeholder management, influencing and motivating skills, and have a proven track record of delivery. Excellent analytical, presentational, report writing, and communication skills are essential.
- Manages the development and/or delivery of a significant element of the organisation's audit systems.
- Manage relationships with important internal customers and act as their business partner, while taking guidance from senior colleagues.
- Identifies shortcomings, suggests improvements and implements approved revisions to current compliance processes, systems and procedures within assigned unit and/or discipline.
- Analyses key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifies possible impacts on the business
- Takes responsibility for implementing formal development frameworks for a substantial department, while informally coaching and mentoring others throughout the organisation and investing in own personal development.
- Manages the development and/or operation of aspects of the communications system with guidance.
- Develops and/or delivers a plan for a specific area of responsibility by managing others
- Sets medium term objectives and takes responsibility for implement a team's performance management systems with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Develops procedures and interprets and applies policy for area of expertise to achieve specified outputs, or advises the wider business on application of policy, then monitors implementation of those procedures within the organisation.
- Manages and delivers required outcomes for a portfolio of projects while reporting to senior colleagues.
- Identifies and evaluates complex expertise-led solutions against a range of criteria to find the ones that best meet business needs.
Do you have these skills?
In addition, we're looking for specific experience and technical competence in a number of areas. While we do not expect you to be an expert in all, you'll have a deep knowledge of some of the following:
- Client Assets (CASS) and Ring-fencing regulation and how it operates at LBG;
- One Risk And Control Self-Assessment (1RCSA);
- The process of risk appetite setting and monitoring;
- Customer outcome monitoring and testing;
- Customer Vulnerability;
- Elements of effective governance;
- The role of 2nd line oversight; and
- Risk reporting, including data quality.
What you'll get in return...
It is a very exciting time to join LBG. Together we'll continue our market leading, ground breaking transformation and you'll help us realise the Group's vision to become the Best Bank for Customers. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career.
In addition to the salary quoted, the position also offers:
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- Share schemes
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
You'll learn new skills and be given opportunities to grow and develop to help you achieve a rewarding and fulfilling career. We're a very supportive team who care about your wellbeing. Our Hybrid ways of working means that you can find a work-life balance that suits you, with a mix of home and office working.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Please get in touch if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you.
So if you have the skills we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you!
Together we make it possible!
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Head of Department Fund Management £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Director Fund Management £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Analysis Fund Management £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Fund Management £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Fund Management £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom