Risk & Assurance Manager - Multinational carbon footprint monitoring organisation
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company are partnering with a global leader in the carbon monitoring space for a Risk and Assurance Manager. Based in London, with two days a week in the office, up to 30% international travel (primarily to New York and Singapore), this is an exciting opportunity to take your next steps in your career
Job Purpose and Background in summary
Are you an internal audit professional looking to expand your risk and governance experience in assurance for a mission-driven organisation? Do you want to work for an organisation at the heart of driving action on climate change and the sustainability agenda?
This organisation is seeking a passionate individual to join its new Risk & Assurance Function. Working alongside the Head of Risk and Assurance, you will be driving the organisation's maturity journey, assisting in the creation and embedding of controls, and carrying out assurance activity for systems and offices around the World.
This is a key role in providing senior decision-makers with the information and expert perspective they can use to use the organisation's resources to achieve the organisation's mission and objectives while protecting its operations, finances, and people. Through this activity you will be part of helping companies, cities, states, and regions meet their Net Zero targets.
Paying up to £60,000 for the right candidate, this role is an excellent segue into the ESG space, whilst leveraging your audit and risk experience.
More searches like this
- Assurance Not For Profit & Charities £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Manager Not For Profit & Charities £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Not For Profit & Charities £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Not For Profit & Charities £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- ESG & Sustainability Not For Profit & Charities £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom