Risk and Compliance Assistant - Legal
- Southampton, Hampshire / Hybrid
- Comparative + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
- 10 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Liam Chadwick
- Job Type
- Compliance & Regulation, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Compliance, Regulation, Risk, Risk Advisory, Risk Analysis, Risk Management
- Employer Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Compliance, Risk, FCA, AML, Legal, conflicts, hybrid, law, Hampshire, Southampton
Risk and Compliance Assistant - Hybrid Working - Salary Comparative to Experience
Your new company
A law firm based in Southampton are actively recruiting for a Risk and Compliance Assistant to join the team and grow their knowledge whilst also supporting the General Risk Counsel.
They are offering a salary comparative to experience, hybrid working, bonus scheme, pension contribution and more great benefits below.
Your new role
As a Risk and Compliance Assistant you will play a key part in helping to deliver the firm's risk management strategy through your direct involvement.
- Managing & supporting delivery of risk projects within the team
- (With training) providing day to day support to the firm on risk & compliance issues including AML, file opening, conflicts, firm systems, policies and processes.
- Supporting with data gathering and preparing reports for various audiences
- Assisting with learning and development activities relating to risk & compliance
What you'll need to succeed
- Organised: excellent project- and time-management skills
- Focused: accurate and thorough with attention to essential detail
- Enthusiastic: keen interest in law firm risk management
- Will adapt: highly flexible and pro-active
What you'll get in return
- Salary Comparative to Experience
- Hybrid working
- 28 days annual leave
- Bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.