IT Auditor - Financial Services
- Jefferson Tiley
- London / Hybrid
- £70,000 - £75,000 per annum + Benefits package & bonus potential
- 17 Jan 2023
- 16 Feb 2023
- Claire Tiley
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, IT Auditor, IT Audit Senior, Risk, Risk Management, Technology Risk
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail, Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel
My client are a fast expanding financial services corporation with interests across Insurance, Life and Pensions and Capital Markets.
Due to a planned expansion of the high performing internal audit team, we are seeking to appoint an experienced IT Auditor who will work across all aspects of the business.
Reporting into the Head of IT Audit, this is a strategic internal audit delivery role. The function pride themselves on their collaborative partnership with the business and so previous experience of this will be essential.
You will be responsible for assisting the Head of IT audit in delivery of a risk based audit plan to the Audit Committee. You will be part of a growing, highly collegiate team and will be responsible for delivering end-to-end risk based audits.
You will take a key role in the identification of existing and emerging risks and challenging, and supporting, the delivery of the business plan.
This is a fast paced role which requires constant re-evaluation of approach and priorities to ensure that the audit function and its operation remain relevant to the business
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Delivering IT audits across all aspects of the business
- Provide independent, reliable and objective assurance to the Company on risk management, control and corporate governance issues.
- Report significant existing and emerging risk exposures and control.
- Managing key stakeholder relationships and offering a "partnership" approach with the business.
- Qualified CISA or studying towards CISA or another relevant qualification.
- Experience of delivering full end to end IT internal audits and IT general controls testing without supervision.
- Strong communication skills - this person will be able to communicate risks and controls to a NON IT professional.
- Solid knowledge and experience auditing applications, general computing, information security, and end user computing risks and associated controls.
- Knowledge of distributed technologies considered a plus along with a good understanding of controls related to operating system and database platforms. Working knowledge of physical or public network and infrastructure security also an advantage.
- Working knowledge of generally accepted technology and information security standards and control practices (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, ISO27001, CIS, CSA CCM, NIST, etc.).
This client offers an excellent financial package as well as an above average bonus potential. There is also an in-house gym and fitness facilities as there is a real emphasis on fitness and wellbeing across the business.
The offices are based in the heart of the City of London and there is no travel with the role.
The business operate a hybrid working model with 3-4 days in the office.
c£70-75k + excellent benefits and strong bonus potential.
For more information please click to apply.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Financial Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Auditor Financial Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Senior Financial Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Financial Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Financial Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom