IT Audit Manager
- Audit and Risk Recruitment
- London (Greater)
- £60,000 - £70,000 + 10% Bonus
- 01 Feb 2023
- 03 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Internal Controls, IT Audit Manager, Risk, Technology Risk
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company are working with a diversified international food and retail company to help them source for an IT Audit Manager.
This role is a new hire within the Internal Audit team. It requires an individual with initiative, drive and ambition to shape and deliver the future IT audit and risk strategy. The role is based in central London, with opportunity for international travel. Spanish Language skills are desired but would not be essential.
You will preferably have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in external and/or internal IT audit and will be familiar with the practical application of auditing standards and best practices for IT operations and security. You will demonstrate sound judgment, be highly motivated, and a self-starter as you will be required to work on your own and manage Senior Relationships across the business.
As a key member of the audit team, you will:
- Provide insight to the groups businesses in defining the IT risk universe and aid in defining a risk-based audit plan.
- Execute the IT internal audit programme for the Group.
- Develop and execute global initiatives to improve the control environment across the Group portfolio.
- Contribute to the improvement of productivity, operational efficiency and competitiveness of the company and the development of its internal controls and processes.
Essential skills & experience:
- Experience in a role covering technology risk and IT audit, with specialist knowledge of IT risk management, IT controls and information security.
- Experience with data analytics tools that integrate with ERP systems (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- Clear understanding of the three lines of defence and how IT audit assurance can add value to business.
- The ability to communicate IT risks and threats to business stakeholders.
- Understanding of current market focus and trends for IT (for example automation, cyber risk, cloud computing etc).
- Spanish language skills would be a benefit but is not essential
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop their IT Audit skillset in a diverse and complex FTSE 100 business. Your continued development in this position will be reflected in regular promotions and added responsibility.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Consumer Goods & Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Manager Consumer Goods & Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Controls Consumer Goods & Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Consumer Goods & Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Consumer Goods & Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom