Senior Credit Risk Analyst
- Close Brothers
- Doncaster or London
- Competitive Base Salary + Benefits + Discretionary Bonus
- 28 Feb 2023
- 30 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- Risk, Risk Advisory, Risk Analysis, Risk Assurance, Risk Management
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Join the Close Brothers Credit Risk Team where you will develop, deliver and monitor new credit risk strategies. Working as part of a team of analysts, our ideal team member will have previous experience of designing and implementing the credit acquisition strategy and hold strong analytical skills.
- Set and monitor Motor credit risk performance against agreed plans, targets and budgets.
- Undertake analysis of Credit acquisition strategy and processes to provide insight and recommendations to Credit management to improve and optimise Credit decisioning strategy.
- Develop and present high-quality credit risk related MI and insight to major stakeholders to support informed decision making.
- Ensure compliance with prudent underwriting standards and assist Operations to ensure that all processes comply with the regulatory guidance
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- You have experience of designing and implementing Credit acquisition strategy including the setting of strategies, policies and score cut-offs, underwriting, bureau data and systems, system development and testing
- Strong analytical mindset to be able to understand and investigate complex issues in a methodical manner
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and also experience of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
IT IS NOT ESSENTIAL BUT IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU:
- You have experience of Business Objects / SAS / Alteryx and / or other similar data analytical tools
- Understanding and / or experience of credit scoring, scorecards and scorecard development particularly in a retail environment
At Close Brothers we look to recruit individuals from all different backgrounds and encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick every box. We celebrate diversity, promote inclusivity and are open to discuss flexible work options to help you balance your work and home life.
We appreciate that from time to time, recruitment agencies will have speculative CVs that they may wish to submit to our Talent Acquisition team in relation to a specific role.
To avoid any ambiguity around fees, please note that speculative CVs received by Close Brothers, that have not been authorised in advance, by us, will be ineligible for an agency fee. Thank you.
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Advisory Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Assurance Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom