Principle Information Security Consultant
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by our client, a Listed Financial Services business, in their search for a Principle Information Security Consultant, to provide stability and security to the group and its suppliers.
Office Locations include London, Chatham and Leeds (One day a week on the offices is currently required)
With 2-3 direct reports, this role is pivotal in the delivery of embedding security into the framework design (including cloud technology), as well as providing assurance around implementation.
There are multiple progression routes within the business, either into different pillar groups (GRC, engineering, operations or consultancy and assurance) or into the wider world of risk and audit.
Background Requirements: (Prior UK experience is required for this role)
- Knowledge of industry best practices including NIST, PCI DSS, ISO27001 and any other applicable standards to ensure organizational assets are protected appropriately.
- Team Management experience (Project or line management)
- 5 years + years working in an Information Security position*
- *Backgrounds in IT Audit / Risk may be considered provided candidates have significant technical acumen and experience around IS framework capability
- Understanding of working with Cloud Technology
- Strong understand of cyber security standards and networks
- Experience of implementing Information Security Frameworks
- Be able to build working relationships with both technical and business stakeholders, gaining their respect and trust based on your knowledge and professionalism.
- Experience of working in a large company and/or Enterprise environment – with understanding of multiple stakeholders and how to manage change.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are paramount, alongside workload delegate management.
- Educated to degree level (preferable in an IT / engineering related discipline)
- IT qualifications such as CISM / CISSP / CRISC / ISC are preferred
More searches like this
- Assurance Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Cyber Security Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom