Internal Audit & Assurance Manager - FTSE 100
Audit & Risk Recruitment are working with a charismatic FTSE100 Head of Audit & Risk who's looking to add to their best in class internal audit and risk team. Working in a flat structure you will be reporting directly to the number 1, who has a proven track record of developing and investing in his team and enhancing their careers.
Our client has operations all over the World and as such, we are looking for someone interested in doing some international travel, currently estimated at circa 20%, some long haul, some short haul with trips being no-longer than 2 weeks at a time. The team offers hybrid working with flex to work from home with the expectations being a couple of days a week in the office.
We're looking for an experienced internal auditor use to engaging with and influencing CEO's and MD's as well as FD's. You must be used to managing complex, bespoke end-to-end audits, project management skills will be hugely advantageous would and comfortable with a high level of responsibility and autonomy.
As the successful candidate you are likely to be ACA/ACCA/CIA qualified and already working in a risk assurance team in practice or looking for your second move within a large corporate. You will be joining an entrepreneurial, proactive and diverse business where there are lots of opportunities to develop your career across a wide range of directions within risk, finance, operations in the UK or even overseas.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Advisory Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom