Vendor Assurance & Compliance Associate
CloudPay is the leading global pay solution and winner of GPA’s Payroll Software Supplier of the year award 2021. Listed as a top 100 software company by The Software Report, we provide all employee pay processes - including payroll, payments, and on-demand pay through our cutting-edge SaaS platform and mobile app.
We're committed to providing an excellent candidate and employee experience through fulfilling projects, empowerment to make a difference, and an environment that inspires innovation.
The benefits of working at CloudPay include a competitive compensation package, flexible remote working, career development opportunities, access to wellness resources, and a vibrant global culture.
Join a global Business function to provide assurance through vendor risk oversight for a rapidly growing business looking to 'make pay strategic'. Working with our Senior Manager - Payroll & Corporate Compliance & Assurance for Internal Audit, this is an opportunity to develop professional skills and gain a wide variety of experience.
Delivering high quality payroll, and payroll-related services is key to our corporate customers. Help CloudPay to ensure our business' needs are met whilst we experience a period of sustained year-on-year growth and exciting new product launches.
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct timely and thorough vendor sourcing and recurring assurance validation checks;
- Work with both the Senior Manager - Payroll Assurance and Head of Assurance & Compliance for Treasury, to evaluate prospective business partners, to respond to 'trigger events' and to provide recurring assessment for continued engagement based on independent assurance published and other sources of information;
- To hold in-country Service Partners, Payroll Engine vendors, Payment Service Partners, Technology vendors and other categories of vendors to account for remedial action plans defined during sourcing projects;
- To proactively consider where emerging risks to CloudPay's business may arise in our global supply-chain and to seek appropriate assurance and / or present alternative remedies for risk mitigation - such as short-listing alternate vendors.
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Understanding of how internal controls reduce adverse outcomes for vendor engagement so that business processes and systems are secure and effective;
- A desire to expand your experience and take on new challenges;
- A willingness to communicate openly with stakeholders and share thoughts on how controls can be improved;
- A basic knowledge about the Payroll and HR industry. (not essential)
Desirable Attributes and Experience:
- Prior experience operating business process controls or auditing them;
- A second European language in addition to English (not essential)
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Earned Wage Access (via CloudPay Now app)
- Flexible remote working
- Birthday leave
- Flexible pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Please note: This role may close earlier than the date specified. If you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
More searches like this
- Assurance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Analysis Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Controls Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom