Assistant Risk and Compliance Manager
Your new company
My client is a highly rewarded Top 500 Law firm that is looking to expand its Risk and Compliance team.
Your new role
As an Assistant Risk and Compliance Manager you will implement and support the firm's regulatory, certificate, and governance compliance and provide recommendations to support the firm's goals and objectives. Additionally, you will work closely with the Risk and Compliance Director to ensure all SRA and FCA regulations are adhered to.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and coordinating the firm's risk management strategy
- Support with the ISO environmental and quality assurance systems across the firm
- Point of contact for GDPR queries and support DPO
- Maintain knowledge of AML, SRA, FCA, ISO and share best practice
- Monitor registers e.g. risk, complaints, undertakings, and actions identified through quarterly meetings with risk team representatives
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in a Regulated industry with knowledge of SRA, FCA, AML, and GDPR.
- Worked within a Compliance, Risk, or Quality Assurance team
- Legal background
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- UK Right to Work
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to £50,000 based on experience
- Hybrid working style
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
More searches like this
- Compliance Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Maidstone
- Risk Management Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Maidstone
- Corporate Governance & GRC Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Maidstone
- Regulation Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Maidstone
- Risk Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Maidstone