Risk and Compliance Assistant Manager
Your new company
A fund management organisation located in Hampshire is hiring a Risk and Compliance Assistant Manager to join their team. The company's goal is to provide top-notch investment management services to its clients. They value integrity, transparency, and accountability in all dealings
Your new role
As a Risk and Compliance Assistant Manager, you will ensure that the company follows all relevant regulations and laws. You'll also identify and assess risks associated with their operations and develop strategies to address those risks.
- Manage other members of the team, to assist and support their completion of monitoring activities and other compliance-related duties. Support and facilitate those individuals' wider performance, productivity, and development.
- Work with the Compliance Officer and MLRO to ensure effective alignment of the risk assurance program with Senior Management Responsibilities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of testing performed to include detailed results analysis
- Review and drive the execution of a risk-based thematic approach to monitoring.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate for this position should have a solid understanding of relevant laws and regulations, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders. If you're passionate about risk and compliance management and want a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position.
- Relevant recognised qualification ideally with ICA or AML
- Good understanding and knowledge of the local finance industry and regulatory requirements
- Good understanding and knowledge of the AML legislation, Orders, and the AML Handbook
What you'll get in return
- Up to £55,000 annually
- 25 days holiday per financial year +3 well-being days per annum
- The option to purchase or sell up to 5 days of annual leave per financial year
- Private Medical Insurance, currently provided by AXA PPP (can add on family members at own cost)
- Subsidies in participation in BUPA Dental Plan - level 3 (can add on family members at own cost)
- Eligibility for a discretionary bonus for the Financial year running from 1st July to 30th June
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
More searches like this
- Compliance Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Southampton
- Risk Management Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Southampton
- Risk Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Southampton
- Compliance & Regulation Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Southampton
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Southampton