Risk and Compliance Coordinator
Job Title: Risk and Compliance Co-ordinator
Location: Sunderland - fully office based
Salary: Up to GBP30,000
We are recruiting for a Risk and Compliance Co-ordinator. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is energised, self-motivated and engaging to join my client's busy risk and compliance team based in Sunderland. This is a fully office-based role.
This role is an important and vital role within the organisation with responsibility for managing a broad range of disciplines including; risk management, compliance, assurance, operational control, analysis, results and output.
- Support the Risk and Compliance Manager in providing expert advice for the organisation's approach to governance, risk and compliance
- Actively contribute to the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of an effective system of corporate governance
- Play a key role in embedding a culture of Risk and Compliance across the business
- Support, review and develop our Risk Framework
- Support and coordinate all activities relating to risk management, raising awareness and help further develop the organisations risk culture.
- Coordinate compliance activities to ensure that the organisation adheres to policy, processes, and regulatory expectation
- Produce trend/analysis reports and proactively implement methods to address emerging risks
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication standards with stakeholders and clients at all levels
- Ability to assess inherent risks and apply effective mitigation techniques across a broad range of processes
- Experience of RCSA's and control framework implementation.
- Produce analysis, interpret analysis, suggest and/or implement changes to proactively manage potential issues
- The ability to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving and report writing skills
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.