Data, MI and Reporting Analyst
The Health and Safety Executive is Britain’s national regulator for workplace health and safety. We’re dedicated to protecting people and places, ensuring everyone can lead safer and healthier lives at work.
We are now looking for a Data, MI and Reporting Analyst to join the new Building Safety Regulator (BSR) on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Salary of £40,788 - £46,783 per annum
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays and Civil Service privilege leave
- Civil Service pension with an average employer contribution of 27.1%
- Flexible working options
- Family friendly policies and working hours
- Competitive parental leave benefits
- Learning and development tailored to your role
- Excess Fares Allowance
This is a terrific opportunity for a data analyst with experience creating and maintaining workload and resource forecasting and scenario models to join our essential organisation.
You’ll have the opportunity to help maintain some of the highest safety standards in the world, shaping a new culture of building safety and protecting future generations for years to come!
So, if you want to join a dedicated team and have access to a whole host of fantastic benefits whilst supporting safer workplaces across the UK, then apply today!
As a Data, MI and Reporting Analyst, you will provide operational insight and performance management to our new BSR.
Analysing, synthesising, reviewing and reporting on data across multiple operational workstreams, you will manage current and future demand and resource forecasts, creating MI reports and packs for stakeholders.
You will also support the creation and embedding of an operational performance management framework across multiple operations in the BSR.
Additionally, you will:
- Improve the delivery and consistency of operational performance reporting
- Support managers with decision-making by providing data insights on emerging trends
- Conduct statistical analysis to support the ongoing forecasting processes
- Review and audit data
During years one and two, you will contribute towards establishing the operational performance management framework and setting up new processes and ways of working for the BSR.
From year three, it is anticipated that the framework will be fully established and embedded and therefore your focus will be more heavily based on analysis and recommendations.
To be considered as a Data, MI and Reporting Analyst, you will need:
- Experience creating and maintaining workload and resource forecasting and scenario models in an operational setting
- Experience using Microsoft Power BI
- The ability to present outputs in an accurate, user-friendly and consistent manner
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including experience with Pivot Tables, Excel Functions, Macros and basic VBA
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Planning, co-ordination and organisational skills
The closing date for this role is Friday 22nd September 2023.
Other organisations may call this role Data Analyst, Statistical Analyst, Data Insight Analyst, BI Analyst, Forecasting Analyst, Business Information Analyst, Insight Analyst, Analyst, MI Analyst, or Management Information Analyst.
Webrecruit and the Health and Safety Executive are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re ready to take the next step in your career as a Data, MI and Reporting Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Apply before Midday on Friday 22nd September 2023
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Manchester
- Risk Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Manchester
- Analytics Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Manchester
- Data Analytics Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Manchester
- Business Intelligence Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Manchester