Supplier Risk Manager
A leading services business require a Supplier Risk Manager. Applicants need previous exposure to post-signature procurement, supplier relationship management or supplier risk experience. Applications from general Risk practitioners, also welcome.
In collaboration with the procurement leadership the Supplier Risk Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing supplier risk strategies across all supply chain partners. Suppliers are typically offering professional services, consultancy, IT or facilities management type services to the organisation.
Specific duties of the Supplier Risk Manager include:
- Identify, evaluate and mitigate risk of supply partners
- Supplier onboarding activities
- Create Supplier Risk Management; processes, procedures, documentation, training materials etc.
- Support implementation and embedding of supplier risk tools and software in collaboration with IT/stakeholders
- Serve as Supplier Risk subject matter expert across the business
Supplier Risk Manager applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Supplier Risk, Supplier Management, Vendor Management or post-signature procurement expertise
- Ability to engage and take stakeholders on a journey - promote the vision of supplier risk management
- Knowledge of procurement and sourcing processes and techniques
- Appetite for change, process and continuous improvement
- Comfortable being a subject matter expert