Credit Risk Analyst Contract
CREDIT RISK ANALYST (CONTRACT)GBP350-400/DAY (OUTSIDE IR35)6 MONTHSHYBRID - 2 DAYS IN NOTTINGHAM
A lender is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst with skill in SQL, Tableau & with experience in Collections Strategy to join their fast-growing, innovative, highly skilled Credit Risk team. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to regular reporting & using SQL to help set the Collections Strategy.
As a Credit Risk Analyst you will be responsible for being investigative in your analysis of the datasets and reports surrounding Collection Portfolios.
In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Interrogating datasets with SQL to answer business questions
- Create MI with Tableau, allowing the client to identify gaps and trends within the portfolio
- Investigate the causes of data errors, and solving these issues; ensuring that all code is up to date and compliant
- Documentation of the solution, mapping specifications and data flows as required
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Credit Risk Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong SQL Analysis experience
- Evidence of MI solutions developed with Tableau
- Commercial experience working within Collections
- Experience working to help set Collections Strategy
Experience within Financial Services, Energy or Telecomms would be highly advantageous.
The successful Credit Risk Analyst will receive between GBP350-400 per day (Outside IR35) for the initial 6 month period.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Joseph Pyne via the Apply link on this page.