Credit Risk Analyst
CREDIT RISK ANALYSTGBP350 - GBP400 PER DAY (OUTSIDE IR35) 6 MONTH CONTRACTENERGYNOTTINGHAM HYBRID (2 DAYS PER WEEK IN THE OFFICE)
Harnham is excited to bring you this new opportunity with a new EnergyTech company, supported by a global player.
This brand is looking to bring green energy into the homes of millions of Brits and tens of thousands of businesses.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIESA Credit Risk Analyst will be tasked with helping the business with their Collections Strategy and making sure actions are in place to both collect debts and stop customers defaulting on payments. Day-to-day this will involve:
- Manipulating data using SQL
- Engaging with stakeholders on best-actions
- Developing a strong collection strategy
- Creating visualisation using Tableau
- Supporting with problem solving.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCEA successful Credit Risk Analyst will have the following:
- Strong experience as a Credit Risk Analyst
- Excellent SQL skills
- Exposure and knowledge collections
- A background in energy
- GBP350 - GBP400 per day
- Outside IR35
- Hybrid (2 days per week in their Nottingham Office)
- 6 month contract
HOW TO APPLYTo register your interest, please send your CV to Luke via the apply link on this page