Dutch Speaking Risk Assessment Advisor - Remote
Rewards and Benefits on offer:
- Asap Starts available
- A highly competitive basic salary
- Working for a blue-chip company with a great team-based culture.
- Home based position from day one!
- World class training and development opportunities
- Quarterly bonuses!
- Private healthcare scheme.
- Home setup contribution.
The Company you will be working for:
MTrec is proudly representing our truly unique and special customer service client in their search to appoint a Dutch Speaking Risk Assessment Advisor as soon as possible. You will be working from home, with a superb support infrastructure to ensure you provide your customers with the best experience possible.
You will be joining a company who has an excellent employee culture and levels of support, training, and motivation from a great team of managers. The company is extremely team focused, which translates to their blue-chip customer base and the service they receive.
We would highly recommend this role and the company to anyone with an analytical background. The role is starting asap, with full training and support provided. Please ensure you have suitable lap-top or PC equipment at home, all other systems and log in details will be provided by the company. We are open to applicants to do not live local to the company site.
The Role you will be doing:
- As a Risk Advisor, you'll use your sharp analytical skills to protect our customers and keep our business safe. You'll be part of the Fraud & Risk Operations team, working within our customer experience department to tackle new challenges and come up with innovative solutions.
- You'll be on the front lines of our efforts to keep our customers and business safe from fraudulent activity. You'll use your analytical skills to interpret data from customer accounts, looking for any signs of suspicious behaviour. If anything raises a red flag, you'll hold risk interactions with the customers in question, exploring and advising as needed.
- You'll also play a key role in representing our Netherlands business during internal and external audits, ensuring that our processes are up to par and that we're in compliance with all relevant regulations. In addition, you'll be responsible for reporting and completing any administrative duties as directed by the Fraud & CRT Ops manager.
- To do all of this, you'll work closely with other operational teams to identify areas of weakness and process improvement possibilities. You'll also undertake thorough and accurate risk assessments when customers trigger on internal controls such as DPA's, transaction alerts and reports, behaviour alerts and reports, verification alerts, and requests for enhanced ID and proof of funding.
- Finally, you'll keep your finger on the pulse of the industry by monitoring media articles and investigating internal and external SARs. In short, you'll be an essential part of our team, always thinking one step ahead to keep our customers and business safe.
- Your working hours and days are; .based on a 40 hour week - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday between 8am - 4pm, Saturday is between 12pm - 8pm, every Tuesday and Sunday off.
- First and foremost, Dutch language skills (both written and spoken) are essential for this role as you'll be working with players based in the Netherlands.
- You'll also need to have experience with AML to help with analysis, as well as an understanding of the due diligence required for documents.
- You must currently be working in a CRT function or have recent external experience in a similar role. This is essential for the role, as you'll be responsible for identifying and investigating any suspicious activity related to our customers.
- Your analytical skills will also be put to the test, as you'll need to be able to digest large amounts of information and present your findings in a clear and concise way.
- You'll also need to be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and proactively manage your own workload.
- Finally, you'll need to be confident in using software like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint to perform reporting and administrative duties
- You must have home internet connection and your own suitable laptop or PC.