External Audit/Risk Assurance Services Split Scheme - Associate
3 days left
- Full Time
A career within Financial Markets Business Advisory services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to a variety of audit, regulatory, valuation, and financial analyses services to design solutions that address our clients’ complex accounting and financial reporting challenges, as well as their broader business issues.
Post Title: Associate (Graduate) – Risk Assurance Services / External Audit (split scheme)
The Risk Assurance team at PwC takes pride in helping clients to identify, measure and manage their risk profile more effectively. Our Risk Assurance specialists offer knowledge and expertise, which extends to clients’ internal controls (including IT systems), technology, non-financial reporting, corporate sustainability and regulatory compliance. In addition to supporting the external financial audit, our specialists also provide a variety of internal audit and advisory services. Our capabilities support a wide range of businesses and industry sectors, and on every project we undertake, the advice and assurance we deliver is tailored to the individual needs of that client.
The External Audit practice provides an opportunity to work within our biggest and longest established business.
- Graduates will conduct audits on client accounts, using our innovative auditing methodology, and provide additional business advisory services, including performance measurement and corporate reporting, to meet the needs of investors.
- Clients include global players, FTSE 100 companies, middle market organisations and smaller fast-growing companies.
- As part of the graduate programme you will undertake a blended learning programme involving; professional qualifications, gaining knowledge of the industry and market, self- development, awareness and leadership skills.
You will be able to study towards the ACA qualification with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW). Or alternatively you can study towards the ACCA qualification to become a Chartered Certified Accountant. Other suitable qualifications could be considered.
Who is this vacancy for?
It doesn't matter who you are, what your background is or whether you are about to graduate or did so years ago. As you'll no doubt have gathered by now, we believe diversity is our strength. However, you must be academically strong - see below academic requirements.
A minimum of 112 UCAS points in one sitting. You must have, or be on course for, at least a 2.1 result in your degree, from any university. The subject of your degree is not important.
Do you need a Work Permit?
Due to immigration restrictions in Jersey and Guernsey the Channel Islands practice is unable to consider trainee candidates who require work permits. Work permits are currently only granted once candidates are fully professionally qualified.
More searches like this
- External Auditor Professional Services €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe
- Graduate / Trainee Professional Services €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe
- Audit Assistant Professional Services €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe
- Risk Professional Services €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe
- Risk Assurance Professional Services €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe