Do you want to see your ability take centre stage?
Well, as an Analyst with us you’ll be given the development you and your career wants, whilst working on some exciting and challenging analytical work that will put your work in the spotlight.
About the role
Joining a talented team of Analysts, you will be able to see how your work makes an impact. That’s because you’ll be responsible the ongoing development, management and testing of key models and scorecards used across the Group – meaning your work has real value in the way we do things at the society.
Alongside this you will produce key MI and reports that help ensure compliance with our regulatory and internal guidance. You’ll also act as an SME and represent the team across the group and be one of the go to people for modelling related matters.
The role will focus on Capital and Credit risk models and scorecards, so you’ll be working on things like the IRB rating System, IFRS9 Model Framework and credit risk models and scorecards.
You’ll have great analytical skills, either gained from your studies or work experience, and be someone who like to be inquisitive and get under the skin of data and analysis. Alongside this you’ll have great MS Excel skills, coupled with either SAS, R or Python coding knowledge.
You don’t necessarily need to be an expert in financial services, though you may have some knowledge, what we are relay looking for is a great analyst who wants to learn and develop.
At YBS we don’t have shareholders, we have members. We care about people and that includes you. So here, you’ll be respected for who you are, you’ll be able to bring your whole self to work, and you’ll have everything you need to build a long and rewarding career.
Flexibility. We offer a range of flexible working options without unsocial hours, which can help you find a healthy work-life balance. Whether it’s finishing early for an appointment or fitting your studies and hobbies in around your working hours, we can help make it work for you.
Development. We want you to feel challenged here. Whatever your ambitions, we’re committed to helping you develop your skills and move ahead in your career journey. From day one, we’ll set you up for success with a brilliant induction and full training plan, all designed to get you up to speed quickly.
Inclusivity. We’re passionate about creating an inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and able to be themselves. If you’ll go the extra mile to help our members, you’ll fit right in and feel you belong here.
About our Benefits
We offer lots of fantastic rewards that you can make the most of in and out of work, including:
- Holiday. You’ll get 25 days plus Bank Holidays, as well as the option to buy up to a further 5 days.
- Bonus. We work together to reach for better at YBS, so when we reach our goals we’re all rewarded, with up to a 10% annual bonus.
- Pension. We know how important it is to save towards the future, that’s why we’ll contribute up 11% into your YBS pension.
- Healthcare. Health and wellbeing are an important part of life at YBS, when you join us you’ll have access to a range of health benefits to suit your life including private medical insurance, dental and healthcare plans.
- My Benefits. When you join YBS you’ll have access to our self-service benefits portal, where you can access a range of retail, hospitality and health discounts,
Ready to apply?
If you’re excited about this role and want to be part of the YBS team, click apply now to send us your application.
*Please note applications are reviewed frequently therefore this role may close prior to the advertised closing date*