Actuarial Audit Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: £75K - £90K + benefits & bonus
A great opportunity for an Actuarial Audit Manager to join the Modelling team of a leading Banking Organisation based in London !
What this position will offer you:
- Competitive base salary
- Industry leading benefits package
- 30 days holiday (excluding public holidays)
- A great company culture which is focused on growth and devlopment
- Excellent pension contribution
As a Actuarial Audit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading complex Audits focused on the methodologies and assumptions of models within the Actuarial Space.
- Collaborating and building relationships with stakeholders across multiple business areas to ensure effectiveness.
- Adding value to the organisation by embracing continuous improvement and supporting change initiatives
- Motivating, developing, and collaborating to increase performance.
- Help shape the annual audit plan and drive continuous improvement within the department.
Ideally, you will have the following experience:
- At least 5 years acturial risk/ audit experience within a financial services organisation.
- Posses Actuary related skills and have a strong understanding of Models and their use.
- Understanding of Actuarial and Insurance modelling, including reserving pricing, stress testing, capital and insurance risk modelling.
- Skills within statistical analysis and qualitative techniques for developing and validating models.
- Skills within Credit risk modelling, regression based models, retail credit risk scorecards.
Apply now, to find out more !