Chief Risk Officer
Chief Risk Officer – Scotland/Glasgow or Edinburgh (Hybrid)
BDO Regulatory Solutions are currently recruiting for a Chief Risk Officer to join our client.
We are offering an initial 6 month contract starting ASAP with a competitive day rate.
About the role:
An opportunity has arisen within a life and investments organisation for a CRO to join at an exciting time in their development. This role will take full responsibility for their Risk function and a strong focus on compliance.
Key responsibilities include;
- Providing strategic risk management leadership encompassing all aspects of risk across the company.
- Identifying, analysing and reporting on internal and external risks, ensuing that emerging risks are identified and assessed on a timely basis.
- Providing leadership, ensuring the best utilisation of risk resources to deliver an effective and efficient risk management framework.
- Developing strong relationships based on trust and credibility with Regulators, colleagues, Board and other relevant parties.
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of the risk management strategy and framework to appropriate Committees.
- Life Assurance experience or exposure to the Life sector required.
- Executive experience or Risk Committee
Location: Scotland/Glasgow or Edinburgh
Duration: 6 months
Working Type: Hybrid 2-3 days a week
Day Rate: Competitive
Are you ready to join the team? Apply today!
Please note: This role may close earlier than the date specified. If you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
More searches like this
- Compliance Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Scotland
- Risk Analysis Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Scotland
- Risk Management Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Scotland
- Risk Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Scotland
- Compliance & Regulation Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Scotland