Corporate Credit Analyst
- Assess credit worthiness of Financial Institutions & Corporates with a view to proposing Limits with varying structures and different trade finance products
- Work In conjunction with the front office teams, prepare and submit Credit Application requests to Credit Department for approval, and discuss when required
- Proactive on-going monitoring and control of Limits by reviewing risks to the Financial Institutions & Corporates
The successful incumbent should have a corporate banking background and relevant credit experience.
- Credit Analyst experience, ideally from a trade finance/commodity risk background
- Strong Financial Institution & Corporate analysis skills
- Commercially focused and the ability to engage with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Broad economics background, specific sector/country knowledge
- European languages preferred
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is currently working as a Credit Analyst looking to move closer to the front office. It is essential that you are competent in risk management and have a clear understanding of the risks posed across trade finance.
Apply for Corporate Credit Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly