Audit & Risk Recruitment are working with a multinational media production and distribution company in the search for a Oracle Fusion RMC/GRC specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced maturing environment, with the goal to spearhead the maturing of a robust Oracle Fusion Cloud Risk Management and Control environment throughout the organisation.
Technology underpins everything our client does. It’s why they are able to create great content and deliver it to their viewers. It drives new commercial opportunities. And it makes communication and collaboration easier than ever. In a fast-changing world, they not only make sure their systems work effectively but their Technology teams are spearheading the transformation to a digital-first business. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the team.
Our client is currently undertaking a sustained company wide growth inside the Technology Governance space. You will be integral in defining necessary Information Security GRC and Oracle Fusion Cloud Controls, working closely with high-level stakeholders and the experienced team to implement an adequate strategy.
• Embed controls in their Controls Framework across the technology teams in the organisation.
• Establish procedures and standards for monitoring compliance of business areas with the organisation's Controls Framework.
• Work closely with Oracle Fusion Cloud application teams in the organisation to support activities such as access and identity management, implementation of security policies, audit and monitoring requirements, change management and incident management.
• Work collaboratively with the Oracle Risk Management Cloud team to design and implement monitoring controls around segregation of duties and key financial transactions.
• Partner with transformation and programme teams to design and implement controls in key strategic tech initiatives in the organisation.
• Promote a strong controls culture in the organisation through training and awareness of technology risk management.
• Establish and track KPIs to improve overall technology control maturity across business divisional areas and work collaboratively with control owners to support remediation plans and activities.
• Proactively work with External and Internal Audit teams and be the liaison point for internal teams.
• Understand control gaps and advise the business on closure of control gaps/evidence of control operation.
• Work collaboratively with wider risk and second line functions such as Enterprise Risk, Finance GRC, Cyber and Data Privacy, to ensure technology risks are appropriately communicated, escalated and associated remediation plans are tracked to completion and closure.
• Experience of IT GRC and/or audit
• Strong understanding of Oracle Fusion Cloud applications
• Proficiency in configuring security and access management
• Ability to navigate through a complex and devolved IT control environment
• Strong understanding of regulation and financial reporting from a technology controls perspective
• Experience of automating controls leveraging tools such as Risk Management Cloud
• Ideally- Oracle Certified Professional or Certified Information Systems Security Professional - CISSP