One of the Middle East's leading consulting firms is looking to expand their Internal Audit practice by adding a Director to their Bahrain office. The Director will lead the Internal Audit and Risk function and be tasked with growing the firms presence in Bahrain. They have a well established presence in the Advisory space in Bahrain and the Director will lead an impressive team based in Manama.
The target client market is Financial Services and the firm is looking to specifically target the Banking, Insurance and Asset Management industry.
Bahrain is consistently mentioned as an almost hidden gem in the Middle East. A stunning country, safe, clean, great for families, loads to do, great bars, restaurants and a diverse and prosperous ex-pat population. Salaries are tax-free and the cost of living is far lower than some of the other locations in the region such as Dubai. This client will cover schooling fees, relocation support, annual flights home, great bonus potential, and various other ex-pat benefits.
*****The role will involve business development and the firm is looking for applicants coming from a consulting background with proven BD experience. Specifically with an Accounting firm such as the Big Four or Consulting firm such as Protiviti etc. This is an essential part of the role and if you do not come from this background, your profile cannot be considered.******
- Support the growth of the RC business in Bahrain and, specifically take on an active leadership role in growing services in the FS sector
- Lead large and complex projects and provide subject matter expertise on engagements
- Take responsibility for innovation, practice growth and team development
The Risk Consulting practice’s key services are:
- Corporate governance advisory
- Compliance advisory
- Financial risk management
- Internal audit
- Quality assurance review
- Process review
- Tax-free salary in the region of 150,000USD
- Annual flights home for the successful candidate and up to four dependents
- School fees
- Performance bonus up to 25% of salary
- Extensive relocation package that includes flights, accommodation and an allowance
- Work in a beautiful country with minimal restrictions for expats
- Safe, clean, warm, great for families, loads to do and brilliant travel links to the rest of the world